Bosch is a healthy, global, technologically advanced company with over 375,000 employees. Longterm vision, quality, innovation and the willingness to effectively serve its clients belong to the core values of Bosch. With nearly 5 billion euro’s spent on R&D annually the innovative strength will continue to be a decisive asset for Bosch in the future.
Bosch Thermotechnology is part of the international Robert Bosch Group. At the R&D Center in Deventer professionals work on sustainable heating solutions for international markets. Specialists are developing heating technologies for the future: combinations of condensing boiler technology, solar energy, heat recovery and heat pump technology. For this purpose Bosch Thermotechnology works in close co-operation with universities, research institutes and specialized industries.
Pushing boundaries every day
Their products are internationally renowned. Bosch Thermotechnology wants to keep it that way. That is why they work on groundbreaking new developments on a daily basis. That is why Bosch Thermotechnology strive to offer their employees all the possibilities to get the most out of personal development, creativity and professional success. Curiosity, looking across your own field of work… at Bosch they wholeheartedly support such characteristics.
The department is looking for an interim embedded software test engineer to join their software development group in Deventer.
Interim Embedded Software Test Engineer
The engineering controls department in Deventer is responsible for the development of boiler control units, boiler applications and room controllers.
What are you going to do?
This position will be responsible for integrating and testing the appliance control software for their products.
- Write & execute test plans, test cases and report the test results to advise on release of the firmware to the field.
- Communicate with stakeholders.
- Perform manual testing and automate the tests if possible.
- Report and analyze defects via the configuration management system (MKS).
- Participate in (Agile scrum) project meetings.
- Work closely with the project manager and other product stakeholders.
- Provide analysis and feedback to the design team to improve product performance.
- Review of development documents (requirements, design, etc).
- Contribute to the continuous improvement program.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- 2-5 years work experience in (technical) product development organization(s).
- 2+ years of experience in testing within a technical environment with embedded software engineering.
- ISTQB or TMAP certified (foundation level).
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Accurate work attitude.
- Curious mindset.
- Be critical in analyzing the test input and output.
- Proficient in English (verbally and in writing).
- Knowledge of the embedded software domain.
- Preferable: (embedded) software development experience.
What’s the offer?
Take this opportunity to join a successful team where you can make an immediate impact.
You receive a temporary contract of 1 year through Wijkamp Werkt.
If you have questions please call Wijkamp Werkt at +31 6 10 33 96 51. Edward will tell you more about this interesting position and Bosch Thermotechnology. Qualified applicants should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com