ROCOL is part of ITW, a multi-national US owned, Fortune 200 Company. They develop, manufacture and market technically advanced industrial lubricants and line marking systems to industries worldwide.
Their certifications mean that their customers can use their products with full confidence and can always be sure of first class technical support from their in-house team of chemists and engineers located in the headquarters of ROCOL in Leeds (UK).
Wijkamp Werkt exclusively searches a field based sales engineer to sell the range of high performance lubricants and services of ROCOL into the manufacturing industry in Benelux (manly Belgium and Netherlands).
Sales Engineer Industrial Lubricants
What are you going to do?
- Sales of food grade and industrial lubricants and services to manufacturing companies within Holland and Belgium.
- A large part of the time you spent on developing large end users in the food and drink industry.
- Generating new product development ideas from customers and OEM’s.
- Make sure that the distributors in the area have sufficient stock to deliver the products to the end users in correct time.
- You advice the customers about the services of ROCOL which contains many different elements like doing production line surveys to recommend the right lubricants for the right applications.
- You help customers with equipment labelling and training.
- Are educated at a minimum bachelor level or appropriate experience in lieu and can work and think at a HBO level.
- Speak and write Dutch, English and (elementary).
- Have Strong manufacturing industry process/application/engineering knowledge.
- Have a proven track record (minimum of 3 years) in sales of differentiated high quality products for example in similar industries. (Industrial pumps, bearings, chemicals, conveyors, belts etc).
- Have strong commercial awareness.
- Are results driven – dynamic, tenacious & resourceful?
- Are highly motivated, able to work on own and as part of team with service, technical, manufacturing and marketing personnel. (ROCOL has sales people located all around the world. All the support functions are located in their head office in Leeds UK).
- Are preferably living in the middle of the area Holland and Belgium.
What is the offer?
- Competitive salary plus bonus scheme.
- Car (available for business and private use), mobile device & laptop.
- The opportunity to develop with a progressive global company.
- You will work from home.
Recognition, rewards and incentives are used to encourage exceptional contributions!
ROCOL takes part of the ITW Group and the company is growing, so there are many possibilities in the future to grow for example manage a bigger area with people reporting to you or you have opportunities to join an other ITW company offering a bigger role.
Take this opportunity to join a successful team where you can make an immediate impact.
Qualified applicants should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org