For an international multinational located in the East of the Netherlands Wijkamp Werkt is looking for an permanent
(SENIOR) MANAGER SOFTWARE
What are your main responsibilities?
Managing a group of 25 software developers. The software group is a multidisciplinary and international department focusing on software development (embedded and connectivity) including user experience and change management.
Who are you?
- A people manager / coach with excellent feeling for talent.
- Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering or comparable.
- 5+ years experience in an electrical product development environment.
- Capability to (if necessary) act on a strategic level.
- Experience with agile work methods for example SCRUM.
- Experienced in people management with multidisciplinary team in a technical organisation.
- Proficient in English (verbally and in writing), knowledge of German is preferred.
- A challenging, innovative and inspiring work environment.
- Good career opportunities.
- The salary is commensurate tailored to your knowledge and experience.
- Excellent bonus.
- Nice colleagues.
For more information please call Edward Wijkamp, by 06-10 33 96 51.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org