wijkampwerkt Malvern Panalytical
Scientific instrumentation for the chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials.
Malvern Panalytical technologies are used by scientists and engineers in a wide range of industries and organizations to solve the challenges associated with maximizing productivity, developing better quality products and getting them to market faster. Their mission is to create superior, customer-focused solutions and services to deliver tangible economic impact through chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials.
Malvern Panalytical has multiple locations all over the world and employs over 2,000 people worldwide. When you join them, you become part of the Malvern Panalytical family, a group of talented women and men who drive innovation, embrace change, and celebrate global community. In Almelo are working 375 employees.
Do you want to play an important role in optimizing our global finance processes & systems, to make sure that they perfectly support our business goals? Are you looking for a position in which you can fully exploit your analytical, business partner and problem-solving skills? And do you want to do this in an international, but very personal environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our diverse and collaborative Global Finance Team at Malvern Panalytical Almelo!
In this role you will be preparing statements that follow all regulatory and accounting guidelines under the supervision of a controller. You will be responsible for identifying and preventing discrepancies and helping set up control systems. You will have the opportunity to accelerate in a rapidly growing organization.
What are you going to do?
- Support most aspects of accounting and reporting for multiple foreign entities (tax forms, statutory reporting etc.).
- Manage journal entries, intercompany recharges and reconcile accounts for the monthly or annual closing.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and requirements for multiple countries.
- Point of contact for foreign auditors for the statutory audits.
- Review the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances.
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices.
- Co-development of reports for management or regulatory bodies.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor’s in Accountancy, Business Economics or similar.
- 3-5 years’ experience as an assistant controller or other similar position.
- You are someone who can easily connect with the rest of the organization, you are capable of signalling, escalating and chasing if necessary.
- You get energy from solving complex problems for a diversity of international stakeholders.
- You like to feel in control, that’s why you are well organized and have a strong sense of priority.
- You have solid knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (financial closure, reporting etc.)
- Understanding of data analysis.
- Professional level of English.
- Knowledge of MS Office (especially excel) and accounting software (SAP).
When you join Malvern PANalytical:
Your career at Malvern Panalytical starts with a swift introduction. You will become part of a growing high tech, international company. They are offering a competitive salary and very good secondary befits, such as 40 holidays per year and a year-end bonus.
For more information please call Edward Wijkamp, by 06-10 33 96 51. You will receive a permanent contract at Malvern Panalytical.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com