wijkampwerkt Bosch Thermotechniek
The future of Thermotechnology
Bosch Thermotechniek B.V. develops, produces and sells innovative and sustainable products for heating and hot water with the help of more than 550 employees. Bosch Thermotechniek is part of the international Robert Bosch concern. A healthy, globally operating, technologically advanced concern with more than 300,000 employees. Long-term vision, quality, innovation and the willingness to actually serve its customers are Bosch’s core values.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
At Bosch, they shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Their promise to their associates is rock-solid: Bosch grows together, they enjoy their work, and they inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
As part of the Business Area “Residential Boilers” you will be part of the team that is responsible for developing control units for their appliances and connectivity products. Within the department, multiple SAFe trains with multi-disciplinary scrum teams work together in the development of both hardware and software. In this dynamic and future-oriented environment, Bosch Thermotechniek offers you the opportunity to actively contribute to the “energy transition”.
Currently Bosch Thermotechniek, Residential Heating Controls Thermo Technology – Product Area Boilers is looking for a
Embedded Software Engineer
What are you going to do?
As an Embedded Software Engineer you are involved in the entire software development process, from drafting preconditions up to and including maintenance of the developed software. You’re in the lead of the design throughout the entire cycle. You also provide support to project team members and other stakeholders which work with your software. Including the users who integrate the control units into their product. They work together as a autonomous team. Little to no hierarchy, but collective responsibility typifies their culture and working methods. In addition, you’re further responsible for:
- Elaborating requirements in more detail;
- Executing Firmware design, development and testing;
- Taking care for the (Technical) documentation of the software, especially for safety-related components;
- Usage of tooling such as JIRA, Jenkins, Artifactory and so on;
- Verification of the PCB integration and validation testing;
- Providing support during testing and resolving issues;
- Identifying and implementing the process and/or product improvements.
What makes this job interesting is that you’re fully responsible from start to finish for the embedded software of combustion appliances, in which safety plays a crucial role. An extra challenging factor is that next to safety, sustainability plays a big role at Bosch Thermotechniek.
Who are you?
- A completed BSc or MSc in the direction of Embedded Software, Electrical Engineer or similar;
- Preferably at least 2 years of experience with embedded software product development;
- Experience in software design and development with C/C++ or similar programming languages;
- Familiar with configuration management and use of software development tool chains and debugging environments;
- Able to write product software specifications and internal technical documentation;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
Familiar with Agile working (Scrum/Kanban);
- A proactive attitude, independent, accurate and quality-conscious;
Key competences that suit you: Accuracy and pragmatism
What Bosch offers:
- A monthly salary between 3.400 and 5.800 euros. Based on your knowledge and skills, it will be individually determined whether you will be classified as Engineer 1 or 2 within Bosch;
- 40 vacation days per year;
- Great bonus scheme;
- Great pension scheme;
- Personal development budget for product training, flexible working hours;
- Option to work from home.
But above all, Bosch Thermotechniek offers you a nice position with plenty of room for your own initiative and a pleasant working atmosphere with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
For more information please call Edward Wijkamp, by 06-10 33 96 51 or mail him firstname.lastname@example.org You will directly employed at Bosch Thermotechnology.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com