wijkampwerkt Malvern Panalytical
Scientific instrumentation for the chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials.
Malvern Panalytical technologies are used by scientists and engineers in a wide range of industries and organizations to solve the challenges associated with maximizing productivity, developing better quality products and getting them to market faster. Their mission is to create superior, customer-focused solutions and services to deliver tangible economic impact through chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials.
Malvern Panalytical has multiple locations all over the world and employs over 2,000 people worldwide. When you join them, you become part of the Malvern Panalytical family, a group of talented women and men who drive innovation, embrace change, and celebrate global community. In Almelo are working 375 employees.
Would you like to work in a high tech environment? Are you flexible, analytical and service oriented? Do you think it’s a challenge getting things done under time pressure? Then you are welcome you to the IT Support Desk Team!
Therefore, the automations group in Almelo is looking for a
IT Helpdesk Employee
In this role you are responsible for handling second line support requests. The first line support desk is located abroad, handling the simple requests, but when support is needed locally: you are the guy.
The position entails desktop management, maintaining and improving systems, and administrating solutions into the system.
In their global work place not 1 day is the same. You will be reporting to the Service Delivery Manager.
What are you going to do?
- Answer and register incidents of local and global users regarding IT resources;
- Provide quick and adequate second line support to users regarding IT incidents and keep internal stakeholders informed about status and result;
- Realize maintenance (for multiple applications) activities, user management configuration management activities and releases on IT applications;
- Keep up with internal and external developments and established technologies, consider relevancy/ suitability and formulate improvements on IT resources.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- An autonomous thinker,
- Pro active and result oriented
- Minimal MBO level 4-degree in “systeembeheer” or IT development.
- Works well with others but also stand alone.
- Has knowledge on ITIL, and preferably Azure.
- Fluent in English
When you join Malvern PANalytical:
Your career at Malvern Panalytical starts with a swift introduction. You will become part of a growing high tech, international company. They are offering a competitive salary and very good secondary befits, such as 40 holidays per year and a year-end bonus.
For more information please call Edward Wijkamp, by 06-10 33 96 51. You will receive a permanent contract at Malvern Panalytical.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org