wijkampwerkt Malvern Panalytical
Scientific instrumentation for the chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials.
Malvern Panalytical technologies are used by scientists and engineers in a wide range of industries and organizations to solve the challenges associated with maximizing productivity, developing better quality products and getting them to market faster. Their mission is to create superior, customer-focused solutions and services to deliver tangible economic impact through chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials.
Malvern Panalytical has multiple locations all over the world and employs over 2,000 people worldwide. When you join them, you become part of the Malvern Panalytical family, a group of talented women and men who drive innovation, embrace change, and celebrate global community.
Do you want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation? Are you looking for a position in which you can fully exploit your hands-on, contracting skills? Are you a true tactical and strategic buyer who is able to manage relationship with suppliers and doing so realize the quality and quantity of goods and services, so our customers receive their ordered systems on time? Do you want to do this in an international, but very personal environment? Then this might be your chance to become our new Strategic Lead Buyer Third Party Items.
Therefore, the purchase department in Almelo is looking for a
Strategic Lead Buyer Third Party Items
What are you going to do?
In this role you manage the tactical and strategic Procurement activities for the product category Third Party Items. In doing so supporting the Malvern Panalytical Supply Centers in achieving its objectives on cost- and risk management, quality and logistics; (pre) -select suppliers draft agreements with suppliers and manage the relationship in order to ensure that the requested quality and quantity of goods and services are available on time at best value for Malvern Panalytical.
What are your challenges?
- Ensures that all legal, logistical and financial aspects are covered in a for Malvern Panalytical preferred way.
- Manages the relationship with suppliers to ensure that the requested quality and quantity of goods and services are available on time at best value for Malvern Panalytical.
- Accountable to select the correct suppliers with functional agreements
- Initiates and participates in projects in order to improve the overall performance.
- Manage the procurement activities for our Automation Group. Ensuring all terms and condition are covered for the individual automation projects.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Commercial instinct that seeks new and innovative ways to create best value.
- Excellent communications skills and team player.
- Ability to initiate change and get the job done.
- Contracting experience.
- Academic working level.
- Experience 10-15 year in the role of a tactical and strategic buyer.
- Fluent (speaking and writing) in English.
When you join Malvern PANalytical:
Your career will take off with the ‘New Hire Training’. They continue to stimulate their employees in improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external trainings. They value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities. You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes. Excellent work life balance.
For more information please call Edward Wijkamp, by 06-10 33 96 51. You will receive a permanent contract at Malvern Panalytical.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com