wijkampwerkt Malvern Panalytical
Scientific instrumentation for the chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials.
Malvern Panalytical technologies are used by scientists and engineers in a wide range of industries and organizations to solve the challenges associated with maximizing productivity, developing better quality products and getting them to market faster. Their mission is to create superior, customer-focused solutions and services to deliver tangible economic impact through chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials.
Malvern Panalytical has multiple locations all over the world and employs over 2,000 people worldwide. When you join them, you become part of the Malvern Panalytical family, a group of talented women and men who drive innovation, embrace change, and celebrate global community. In Almelo are working 375 employees.
Do you want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation? Then this might be your chance to become the new Mechatronics machinebuilder / prototyping engineer of Malvern Panalytical.
Therefore, the automations group in Almelo is looking for a
Mechatronics machinebuilder / prototyping engineer
What are you going to do?
- Implement the electrical, electronical and mechanical solution for automation projects;
- Build switchboxes;
- Build testmachines;
- Debug installations;
- Review/Redline/Debug electrical / electronical schematics for the solution;
- Program PLCs and smart relays;
- Codesign installation parts and small machines;
- Prepare project reports for the project management, or others;
- Propose changes resulting in cost reduction or operational improvement;
- Work as a member of the project team towards a finalized and customer accepted project;
- Work with the team in a hands-on fashion to achieve the common goal;
- Execute occasional maintenance at customer sites;
- Travel when necessary.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- You have at least a MBO degree in electronics, mechatronics or equivalent;
- You have affinity with hands-on electrical as well as mechanical work;
- You have working knowledge of PLCs and smart relays;
- You have a hands-on mentality;
- You are thoroughly self-propelling;
- You are self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to work independently as well as in a team environment;
- You are teamplayer.
When you join Malvern PANalytical:
Your career will take off with the ‘New Hire Training’. They continue to stimulate their employees in improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external trainings. They value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities. You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes. Excellent work life balance.
For more information please call Edward Wijkamp, by 06-10 33 96 51. You will receive a permanent contract at Malvern Panalytical.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org