wijkampwerkt CENTROTEC SE
The European Energy-Saving Company
CENTROTEC SE, with about 3000 employees and active in more than 50 countries, is specialized in energy-efficient building technology. With their well-engineered products and integrated system solutions in the areas of air conditioning, heating and ventilation, they help to save energy and increase living comfort. CENTROTEC SE is one of the leading suppliers in this field and offer all technologies and system solutions relevant to the global CO2-discussion for modern building energy saving technology. The first and foremost focus is the sustainability of their products, both economically, ecologically and socially. To achieve this, they need people who are committed to their corporate goals with their expertise and full commitment, and who develop innovative solutions. In return, they offer you a dynamic work environment with diverse development.
For the brands Ubbink and Centrotherm, mainly focused on wholesale and OEM activities in Europe, USA and Canada, they are currently seeking a suitable candidate for the role of
The organization is in full digitization and transformation modus and have challenging tasks ahead such as implementing and connecting several platforms to an eco-system.
Goals of the role
- Translating the demands from multiple sales organizations in clear user stories and take care of alignment between all involved parties.
- Managing the development budget and act as the main contact between suppliers, sales organizations and the group’s IT team.
- Organizing and managing the backlog, testing, reporting and deployment of new development deliveries in close cooperation with sales organizations and development teams of suppliers.
- Connecting PIM (Syncforce), CRM (MS Dynamics), CMS (Kentico) and any other necessary tool to an eco-system that gives our brands the ability to excel.
This is what you get in return
- Working in an ever-changing, challenging international organization.
- Freedom to fill in your role with your unique creativity and define your road to success.
- Good salary and excellent terms of employment.
- Work in office and home-office mixed mode.
What it takes to win?
- Graduate engineer in IT and you also have multi-year experience as a product owner with a strong technical focus in an agile environment.
- You know how to transform customer journeys into smart online experiences with key focus on digital convenience.
- You are a strong leader and excel in stakeholder management.
- You have a proven track record in leading digital roadmap developments in a matrix organization.
- You are an enthusiastic, creative self-starter and have a can-do mentality.
- You enjoy working in a team as well as independently.
- You are able to pickup new developments and trends and transform it to useful applications.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English; German or French additionally is a plus.
- You breath Scrum/Agile and are familiar with popular management tools such as Azure DevOps or Atlassian Jira.
For more information please call Edward Wijkamp, by 06-10 33 96 51.
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy and does it suit you? Send your application with curriculum vitae to email@example.com