wijkampwerkt Ubbink Centrotherm Group
The European Energy-Saving Company
CENTROTEC SE, with about 3000 employees and active in more than 50 countries, is specialized in energy-efficient building technology. With their well-engineered products and integrated system solutions in the areas of air conditioning, heating and ventilation, they help to save energy and increase living comfort. CENTROTEC SE is one of the leading suppliers in this field and offer all technologies and system solutions relevant to the global CO2-discussion for modern building energy saving technology. The first and foremost focus is the sustainability of their products, both economically, ecologically and socially. To achieve this, they need people who are committed to their corporate goals with their expertise and full commitment, and who develop innovative solutions. In return, they offer you a dynamic work environment with diverse development.
For the brands Ubbink and Centrotherm, mainly focused on wholesale and OEM activities in Europe, USA and Canada, they are currently seeking a suitable candidate for the role of
Product Owner Dynamics 365 CRM
The organization is in full digitization and transformation modus and have challenging tasks ahead such as implementing and connecting several platforms to an eco-system. Also the Dynamics 365 CRM is part of this transition.
Goals of the role
- Professional advice on the further development and digitization of business processes for example in the areas of sales, marketing or service.
- Implementation of workshops, courses and training to develop customer requirements.
- Development and design of extensions and customizations.
- Management of external partners.
- For the future: development and management of a Dynamics 365 CRM Center of Excellence (Centrotec group-wide).
This is what you get in return
- Working in an ever-changing, challenging international organization.
- Freedom to fill in your role with your unique creativity and define your road to success.
- Good salary and excellent terms of employment.
- Work in office and home-office mixed mode.
What it takes to win?
- Ideally, you already have professional experience as a consultant or project manager or you can show certificates with/for Dynamics 365 CRM.
- As a senior, you have at least five years of professional experience, including at least two years as a project manager for business processes, CRM or ERP.
- Technical knowledge or professional experience with CRM systems and databases.
- Background in one of the following areas: sales, marketing or customer service.
- You are able to realize inspiring concepts for customer contact and use state-of-the-art technologies, for example in the areas of mobile, cloud, big data, AI or IOT.
- You are a strong leader and excellent in stakeholder management.
- You are an enthusiastic, creative self-starter and have a can-do mentality.
- You enjoy working in a team as well as independently.
- You are able to pickup new developments and trends and transform it to useful applications.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English; German or French additionally is a plus.
- You breath Scrum/Agile and are familiar with popular management tools such as Azure DevOps or Atlassian Jira.
For more information please call Edward Wijkamp, by 06-10 33 96 51.
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy and does it suit you? Send your application with curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org