wijkampwerkt Bosch Thermotechniek
The future of Thermotechnology
Bosch Thermotechniek B.V. develops, produces and sells innovative and sustainable products for heating and hot water with the help of more than 550 employees. Bosch Thermotechniek is part of the international Robert Bosch concern. A healthy, globally operating, technologically advanced concern with more than 300,000 employees. Long-term vision, quality, innovation and the willingness to actually serve its customers are Bosch’s core values.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
At Bosch, they shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Their promise to their associates is rock-solid: Bosch grows together, they enjoy their work, and they inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
As part of the Business Area “Residential Boilers” you will be part of the team that is responsible for developing control units for their appliances and connectivity products. Within the department, multiple SAFe trains with multi-disciplinary scrum teams work together in the development of both hardware and software. In this dynamic and future-oriented environment, Bosch Thermotechniek offers you the opportunity to actively contribute to the “energy transition”.
Currently Bosch Thermotechniek, Residential Heating Controls Thermo Technology – Product Area Boilers is looking for a
Product Owner H2
What are you going to do?
- Responsible for Product Backlog and therefore time / costs / scope;
- Have a good connection with internal and external stakeholders;
- Show progress and Metrics on a bi weekly basis;
- Informs Management in time about risk and/or cost impact;
- Helps the organization to become more Agile;
- Work together with team and Scrum Master to get a on time delivery with high quality;
- Works together with other Product Owners and Business to become more adaptable to market wishes and improve department collaboration.
Who are you?
- Successful completion of an engineering grade, software engineering, computer science, electrical engineering or comparable;
- Project Management / Product Owner study;
- Personality: result oriented, team player with strong communication skills and stakeholder management, high willingness for international distributed (e.g. NL, PT, India) development, readiness to travel;
- Working style: flexible and future oriented, independent and self-organized working methods, looking for improvements on department level;
- Experience and know-how: agile and classical software development methods, role of product owner in agile development projects, basic understanding of hardware circuit technology, software maturity models (e.g. CMM(i), SPICE);
- Enthusiasm: to deal with uncertain tasks, to perform under pressure;
- Language skills: fluent business English, basic German skills;
- Customer and process oriented, being able to look beyond current processes;
- Collaborative, autonomous, proactive and structured working style;
- Team player and advanced knowledge of agile & lean working methods (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, inspect & adapt).
What Bosch offers:
- A monthly salary between 3,600 and 6.000 euros. Based on your knowledge and skills, it will be individually determined whether you will be classified as Engineer 1 or 2 within Bosch;
- 40 vacation days per year;
- Great bonus scheme;
- Great pension scheme;
- Personal development budget for product training, flexible working hours;
- Option to work from home.
But above all, Bosch Thermotechniek offers you a nice position with plenty of room for your own initiative and a pleasant working atmosphere with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
For more information please call Edward Wijkamp, by 06-10 33 96 51 or mail him firstname.lastname@example.org You will directly employed at Bosch Thermotechnology.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com