An multinational develops en produces sustainable solutions throughout Europe. Specialists develop here the heat technology of the future: HR technology combined with energy from solar, heat recovery and heat pumps. In addition, they work closely with universities, research institutes and specialized industries.
The department Engineering Control Technology is looking for an
Research Engineers apply their expertise and knowledge to find innovative and cost-effective means to improve technologies, products, research techniques and processes for their business.
- Collect and evaluate information that is relevant for their products and business.
- Initiate approaches and innovations to maintain technical leadership.
- Participate in research- and pre-development projects.
- Keep management up to date with the state of art technology.
- Generate new ideas from brainstorming, workshops, etc.
- Establish a specialist network inside- and outside the company (e.g. research institutes and universities)
- Collect and evaluate researched information.
- Create and maintain an overview of the technology roadmap.
- Realize proof of concept and prototypes from innovative Ideas.
- Carry out simulations, calculations and measurements to validate ideas.
- Prepare cost estimates and analyze design variables.
- Report and file research results according to the processes.
- Assist in publication of papers and applications for patents
- Communicate work effort and results within the organization.
- Participate as expert in cross functional (and international) teams.
- Organize research equipment and -material and make necessary recommendations.
- Coach apprentices and graduates.
- Consult with suppliers, co-makers and external research institutes.
- Be in charge of apprentices and graduates, to coach and assess them.
- Preparing budget estimates for supplies and equipment and making necessary recommendations.
- Master- or bachelor degree in Electronics Engineering, Mathematics, Applied Physics or equivalent (specialization control engineering is preferred).
- At least five years of experience in research engineering, within fields relevant for the job.
- Profound knowledge of:
- Simulation- and mathematical tools.
- Measuring technology.
- Controls engineering.
- (Embedded) hard-and software technology.
- The ability to express oneself in Dutch and the English language, both spoken and written.
The company offers
A challenging, innovative and inspiring work environment with good career opportunities that extend to the parent company. The benefits are commensurate tailored to your knowledge and experience. The company is widely known for its innovative projects and plays a leading role. You will help them to retain and further develop. Innovative thinking is a crucial feature; essential is that you easily and at a high technical level can move both internally and externally with customers and suppliers.
For more information please call Edward Wijkamp, by 06-10 33 96 51. You will receive a permanent contract !
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar email@example.com