wijkampwerkt Bosch Thermotechniek
The future of Thermotechnology
Bosch Thermotechniek B.V. develops, produces and sells innovative and sustainable products for heating and hot water with the help of more than 550 employees. Bosch Thermotechniek is part of the international Robert Bosch concern. A healthy, globally operating, technologically advanced concern with more than 300,000 employees. Long-term vision, quality, innovation and the willingness to actually serve its customers are Bosch’s core values.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
At Bosch, they shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Their promise to their associates is rock-solid: Bosch grows together, they enjoy their work, and they inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
As part of the Business Area “Residential Boilers” you will be part of the team that is responsible for developing control units for their appliances and connectivity products. Within the department, multiple SAFe trains with multi-disciplinary scrum teams work together in the development of both hardware and software. In this dynamic and future-oriented environment, Bosch Thermotechniek offers you the opportunity to actively contribute to the “energy transition”.
Currently Bosch Thermotechniek, Residential Heating Controls Thermo Technology – Product Area Boilers is looking for a
The department is responsible for the development of control units for heating appliances and connectivity products like the Bosch Easy Control. Within the department Hardware Engineering, Software Engineering, Controls Software Engineering, Connectivity Engineering and Test Engineering is being done. The Scrum Master will be responsible to facilitate the team as optimum as possible. The RHC department strives towards an on time delivery within an Agile work environment using the SAFe agile scaling framework.
What are you going to do?
Within this function you will be scrum master of 1 or more development teams who work in an Agile/Scrum/SAFe manner. We create control unit platforms for heating appliances which are developed by Bosch. You will guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum/SAFe practices and values to delight customers. When teams have dependencies, you will try to help impediments or guide the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
Some of your duties are:
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating to get the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on refining and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
Who are you?
- Experience as Scrum Master for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Scrum Master 1 or 2 certified. Leading SAFe or higher certified.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Intercultural a proactive mindset
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Bachelor / Master education in Electronics or equal
- Minimal 3 years’ experience within an (electronic) product development environment.
The ideal candidate thinks in solutions instead of problems. You can work independently and like to help teams to get the best out of themselves. You are able to take responsibility and take care of conflicts in a constructive manner.
What Bosch offers:
- A monthly salary between 3,600 and 6,500 euros. Based on your knowledge and skills, it will be individually determined whether you will be classified as Engineer 1 or 2 within Bosch;
- 40 vacation days per year;
- Great bonus scheme;
- Great pension scheme;
- Personal development budget for product training, flexible working hours;
- Option to work from home.
But above all, Bosch Thermotechniek offers you a nice position with plenty of room for your own initiative and a pleasant working atmosphere with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
For more information please call Edward Wijkamp, by 06-10 33 96 51 or mail him email@example.com You will directly employed at Bosch Thermotechnology.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org