wijkampwerkt Boschman Technologies
ADVANCED MOLDING AND SINTERING SYSTEMS
Boschman Technologies is an experienced and dynamic high-tech company serving the global semiconductor assembly industry providing quality solutions for all clients packaging needs. Boschman Technologies is founded in 1990 and based in Duiven (near Arnhem in The Netherlands) in a modern, well-equipped facility on the ‘Nieuwgraaf’ industry park.
All their molds are developed, engineered, manufactured and tested at their mold tooling center in the Netherlands, all under one roof. The design specialists and experienced craftsmen form a formidable team with one goal in mind: meeting customer requirements. Thanks to their long history of innovative design and precision manufacturing in the Netherlands, the molds comply with the highest standards. Boschman Technologies only use powder metallurgy tool steels of the highest quality, deploy certified heat treatments and coating processes and their manufacturing processes are run by qualified and experienced experts. The designed molds offer unprecedented wear resistance, dimensional stability and field-replaceable spare parts during their entire service life.
Molding and Sintering Systems
The molding and sintering systems of Boschman Technologies are developed at the systems R&D facility in the Netherlands. Mechanical, electrical, software, process and mold-design experts work in multi-disciplinary teams to realize the best possible total system solution. The researcher’s and designer’s long-term technical and field experience is further enhanced by direct end-user interaction. Systems are produced for the full 100 % at Boschman Technologies Asia in Singapore. Opened in 1997, this production site has gradually developed local capabilities for the manufacturing of their molding systems. Aside from an experienced production staff, Boschman Technologies has local mechanical, electrical, software and process engineers available to ensure and maintain the highest possible production quality. Materials and parts used in their molding and sintering systems are carefully selected and tested on the basis of functionality, safety, availability and especially sustainability.
Boschman Technologies in Duiven is looking for a new colleague
Senior Mechanical Engineer
As (senior) Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for the design of molding/sinter equipment. In this role you will have the following tasks:
- Design new molding/sinter equipment and its product depended tools.
- Study, design upgrades or modifications;
- Create the product documentation;
- Technical support for sales, assembly and service
- Hands on support during test and tune.
- Direct interaction with international customers.
Who are you?
- Degree in mechanical engineering (Bachelor or Master);
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in mechanical engineering of automated equipment (semiconductor industry is an advantage);
- Proficiency in SolidWorks and FEM;
- Analytical and structural skills;
- Pro-active, creative and efficient in project environment;
- Good discipline and accuracy;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Team player, part of a project team with electrical, software and mold/tool engineers.
Why Boschman Technologies?
- A challenging job in a high tech industry;
- No nonsense company culture;
- Short communication lines and fast decision making;
- Market conform salaries.
For more information please call Edward Wijkamp, by 06-10 33 96 51. You will receive a permanent contract at Boschman Technologies.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com