Based in Enschede (the Netherlands), Apollo Tyres Global R&D BV is – like Apollo Vredestein BV – part of Apollo Tyres Ltd. We are responsible for the development and testing of all passenger car and light lorry tyres for all brands which the company represents (e.g., Apollo and Vredestein).
Our employees work within a flat organisational framework. Decisions are made quickly and lead to a faster development of new, original products. Colleagues are highly qualified and work in a multidisciplinary fashion. Working with us means a high degree of autonomy, development and career opportunities, as well as superior working conditions. Passion, drive, creativity and an enterprising character are important personal skills for our employees.
Senior Program Manager PMO
Expectations of the Senior Program Manager
You will spearhead a team that defines and maintains Project Management standards within Apollo Tyres Organization.
As a PMO and Quality Professional, you’ll be responsible for successful and consistent execution of Projects and for setting up and improving processes, facilitating implementation and training employees.
- Set up PMO team and processes.
- Identify tools for effective and efficient Project management and Process implementations.
- Drive improvements of Design and Development processes to achieve clear measurable objectives.
- Monitor the implementation of processes and products throughout Design & Development lifecycle to ensure quality of the delivered products.
- Tracking and participating to formal reviews of all ongoing projects.
- Facilitate implementation of defined QMS process in the organization.
- Provide trainings on defined processes.
- Set up dashboard and provide management with objective feedback regarding Project and Process performance.
- Initiate and follow up of corrective/preventive actions: actively stimulates action owners and verifies effectiveness of actions delivered.
Your education and experience
- Engineering Bachelor degree with a minimum two years of extensive experience in a Software Development / Product Development company.
- Experience in defining and setting up processes.
- Exposure to all aspects of HW & SW Design & Development Life Cycle.
- Hands on experience with Quality Frameworks, for e.g. APQP, PPAP, ISO9001, CMMI (ML3 or above), implementation and certification/appraisal.
- Experience in Process Quality Assurance, Internal Audits, collation and analysis of metrics and trending of reports.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering Tools (MS Project, Change Management, Traceability management etc.).
- Certifications Like PMP, Agile, Six Sigma are preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and strong people skills.
- Strong leadership skills and self starter characteristics.
- Objective, factual and analytical approach.
- Sense of detail and accuracy.
- Ability to define and track issues across cross functional teams.
- Be willing to travel regularly to other offices in Europe or India.
- Have good knowledge of English. Knowledge of German/Dutch is a plus.
- Experience with exposures in Project and Program Management, Process.
- Improvement Program and handling Multi-site, Multi-cultural teams.
For more information please call Edward Wijkamp: 06-10 33 96 51.