wijkampwerkt Bosch Thermotechniek
Invented for life
Do you want to design meaningful technology with your ideas? Whether it concerns the Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods or Energy and Building Technology sectors – you will have the opportunity to improve the quality of life of people worldwide. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Thermotechnology is part of the international Robert Bosch group. In the knowledge center in Deventer they are working on sustainable solutions for the whole of Europe. Specialists here develop the heat technology of the future: HR technology combined with energy from solar heat, heat recovery and heat pumps. This involves working closely with universities, research institutes and specialized industries.
The department Engineering Appliances Product development is looking for an
What are you doing?
- Managing (international) R&D projects of an appliance(s) according to the Bosch development procedure;
- Aligning market requirements with technological and economical feasibility;
- Initiate and accompany decision making processes within the project;
- Control of time planning, costs and quality;
- Stakeholder management;
- Managing a multi-cultural core team of engineers, developers and a support team with the waterfall and the lean/agile methods. These teams are usually located within Europe;
- The project ROI, product price and time schedule are the main kpi’s in which you steer the project teams (between 2 and 15 Fte).
- BSc or MSc degree in for example Mechanical Engineering or comparable;
- Work experience in project management within a (international) product development environment.
Bosch Thermotechnology offers
Their products are internationally leading. And Bosch wants to keep it that way, by being groundbreaking every day. That is why they are offering their people the opportunity to get everything out of themselves in the field of personal development, creativity and success. Being curious, looking beyond your own field of expertise …, it is encouraged by Bosch, o.a. through training and education. They know from experience that this is the way to extend not only your boundaries, but also their boundaries. Naturally, a market-compliant employment conditions package and excellent growth opportunities (at national and international level) also belong to this package.
For more information please call Edward Wijkamp, by 06-10 33 96 51. You will receive a permanent contract at Bosch Thermotechnology.