wijkampwerkt Bosch Thermotechniek
The future of Thermotechnology
Bosch Thermotechniek B.V. develops, produces and sells innovative and sustainable products for heating and hot water with the help of more than 550 employees. Bosch Thermotechniek is part of the international Robert Bosch concern. A healthy, globally operating, technologically advanced concern with more than 300,000 employees. Long-term vision, quality, innovation and the willingness to actually serve its customers are Bosch’s core values.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
At Bosch, they shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Their promise to their associates is rock-solid: Bosch grows together, they enjoy their work, and they inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
As part of the Business Area “Residential Boilers” you will be part of the team that is responsible for developing control units for their appliances and connectivity products. Within the department, multiple SAFe trains with multi-disciplinary scrum teams work together in the development of both hardware and software. In this dynamic and future-oriented environment, Bosch Thermotechniek offers you the opportunity to actively contribute to the “energy transition”.
As part of Software Excellence Team in the job Engineering Product Quality for Software you will define and implement ways to increase standardization and automation in software development in close collaboration with all software development teams at Bosch Thermotechnology. Within this role you will also connect and work within the overall Bosch Software Quality Network as well.
Software Engineer Product Quality
What are your tasks?
- Ensure software quality for next generation of IoT HVAC products for complete life cycle
- Be the responsible person for Software Product Quality and ensure that the Software development framework is instantiated accordingly to the need of their specific SW products
- All primary SW development domains used for those kind of SW products (e.g. embedded, frontend, backend, mobile applications)
- Support in development of quality strategies in software development
- Support and coordination of local SW-EPQ in SW development units
- Preparation and execution of SW trainings
- Cooperation resp. consultancy in improvement of SW development processes in engineering
- Planning and execution of SW assessments, such as:
- QG (Quality gates)
- Quality of used methods
- Quality of development processes
- Cooperation with other central Bosch SW organizations
- Field observation and processing of data
- SW-Q reporting to management
Who are you?
- Degree in the field of software engineering, computer science or equivalent
- Experience in software quality management, both with embedded SW and non-embedded software (e.g. Mobile Applications, Frontend, Backend)
- Own experience in verification and validation (test and review)
- Handling the area of tension between SW-QM (verification & validation) and project management (e.g. Classical, Agile)
- Experience in monitoring and tracking of SW quality topics (e.g. defect flow model, technical debt)
- Experience in the implementation of maturity models (e.g. CMMI, Spice)
- SW development responsibility (e.g. experienced SW engineer, project manager, SW architect)
- Continuous training in software engineering and quality topics
- Fluent in English language
- Willingness to travel
And preferably also:
- Practical experience in the development of SW products in different programming languages (e.g. C, C#, Java, scripting languages) and modeling languages (e.g. Matlab)
- Knowledge of data communication in wired and wireless embedded software solutions (e.g. RF, Zigbee, BLE, WiFi)
- Familiarity with integrated software development environments (e.g. IDE, CI & AB, FOSS communities)
- Experience of software quality management in international environments
What Bosch offers:
- Competitive salary, based on your skills and experience;
- 40 leave days per year (based on fulltime employment);
- Participation in our bonus scheme;
- Solid pension plan (PME);
- Plenty of development opportunities;
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely;
- But above all we offer you a challenging position in a highly innovative working environment, enthusiastic and professional colleagues and plenty of opportunity to grow, enjoy and inspire!
For more information please call Edward Wijkamp, by 06-10 33 96 51. You will directly employed at Bosch Thermotechnology.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org