wijkampwerkt Super B
Super B, founded in 2007, is a rapidly growing technology company specialized in Lithium battery technology. Super B is passionate about advanced energy storage, innovation, quality and about serving their customers in the best possible way. Super B offers opportunities for ambitious people to contribute to their success.
Super B develops and produces advanced Lithium Batteries for Marine, Automotive, Motorcycle, UPS, Recreational and Industrial markets. Their strength is that Super B understand these applications very well and tailor battery solutions for each market.
The headquarter is located in Hengelo (development and production), The Netherlands, with sales offices throughout Europe. Super B serve their customers with the world’s safest, most robust and most efficient energy storage in the industry.
Super B is looking for an experienced Software Engineering Manager to help them to develop the next generation of batteries. One of the differentiators of Super B is the so called BMS, the Battery Management System. This is a combination of advanced hardware and embedded software that forms the heart of a battery. It manages the energy flows, the diagnostics and the communication.
Software Engineering Manager
What are you going to do?
To enable further growth of the Software engineering team, Super B is looking for an experienced Software Engineering Manager. The team in Hengelo develops the next generation of smart batteries. One of the differentiators of Super B batteries is the Battery Management System (BMS). This is a combination of advanced hardware and embedded software that forms the heart of every battery. It manages energy flows during (dis-)charge, diagnostics and communication. The Software Engineering Manager will coach and enable the software team to maximize their output in line with product developments and software updates.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading the Software Engineering team in the daily activities in collaboration with the other engineering disciplines.
- Together with the CTO define priorities and remove roadblocks in development.
- Working effectively with the software team, developing software architecture and develop / review software code.
- Keeping track of the latest trends and technologies in (embedded) software and introduce new tools and methods if needed.
- Further development of Super-B’s software programming standards, including debugging and testing, building the foundations for future growth.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant technical study, for example information technology.
- At least 10 years of working experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role and working with C, C++ and the GNU compiler in embedded systems.
- Good knowledge of embedded systems and the combination of electronics and software.
- Creative in problem solving.
- Proven track record in leading software development teams in a technical product environment.
- Experience with microcontrollers like ARM and Power Architecture.
- Knowledge of CAN, CANOpen, LIN, J1939 and similar bus systems.
- Knowledge of, Functional Safety, AUTOSAR and Misra C are advantages.
- Customer focused and able to communicate with customers in English.
- Good communication skills in English, preferably also Dutch.
For more information please call Edward Wijkamp, by 06-10 33 96 51. You will receive a permanent contract at Super B.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org