wijkampwerkt Bosch Thermotechniek
Let's be remarkable
Bosch Thermotechnology develops, produces and sells innovative and sustainable products for heating and hot water with the help of more than 550 employees. Bosch Thermotechnology is part of the international Robert Bosch concern. Customers use their products around the globe.
The Heating Appliances department consists of approximately 80 engineers who work daily on renewing and improving central heating appliances and their components. The appliances are produced at one of the Bosch Thermotechnology production sites and sold worldwide.
The energy transition offers the opportunity to expand activities in making heating more sustainable. The Bosch facility in Deventer has expand the Competence Center with a focus on Hydrogen (H2) Combustion for heating purposes. For this reinforcement, Bosch Thermotechnology is looking for a Project Manager for their R&D department in Deventer who wants to make a vital contribution to their new and improved products.
Technical Project Manager
The business team is responsible for the product lines C8x00 and C9x00. Their main focus are the German and UK market, but the team also serves other European markets such as Netherlands, Belgium, France and Italy.
Within the business team all functions are in place: product management, development (testing), technical support and training, project management and of course our engineering teams in Deventer and Wernau (Germany) with approximate 28 engineers.
What are you going to do?
- You are responsible for supervising and executing the complete development cycle, drawing up the project plans and the composition of the project team.
- You manage your projects effectively within an international multidisciplinary project team.
- You deliver the products on time and in accordance with the project plan.
- In addition, you take your responsibility as soon as problems arise and solve them in a good and efficient way.
- You ensure perfect communication within the various departments and your customers (mostly the international sales organization).
- With your technical background you are able to make the right considerations and you can propose solutions to your team.
What sets you apart from other candidates:
- A completed HBO or University education in Mechanical Engineering, Technical Business Administration or equivalent.
- Multiple years of experience in project management, preferably in an R&D environment.
- You work in a structured way, and are able to convey this way of working to others.
- You are inventive, driven and solution- and result oriented.
- Given the international field of work, you have excellent communication skills in English (preferably also in Dutch and German).
- Excellent salary compensation between € 5.000 and € 6.500 gross per (fulltime) month (based on your background and competencies).
- Competitive bonus scheme.
- 40 holidays (27+13).
- Unique opportunity to work for an international company with the newest technology.
- Plenty of training for personal and professional development.
- Flexible working hours and the option to work hybrid.
For more information please call Edward Wijkamp, by 06-10 33 96 51 or mail him firstname.lastname@example.org You will directly employed at Bosch Thermotechnology.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar email@example.com