wijkampwerkt Super B
Super B, founded in 2007, is a rapidly growing technology company specialized in Lithium battery technology. Super B is passionate about advanced energy storage, innovation, quality and about serving their customers in the best possible way. Super B offers opportunities for ambitious people to contribute to their success.
Super B develops and produces advanced Lithium Batteries for Marine, Automotive, Motorcycle, UPS, Recreational and Industrial markets. Their strength is that Super B understand these applications very well and tailor battery solutions for each market.
The headquarter is located in Hengelo (development and production), The Netherlands, with sales offices throughout Europe. Super B serve their customers with the world’s safest, most robust and most efficient energy storage in the industry.
Super B is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to help them to develop the next generation of batteries. One of the differentiators of Super B is the so called BMS, the Battery Management System. This is a combination of advanced hardware and embedded software that forms the heart of a battery. It manages the energy flows, the diagnostics and the communication.
Senior Project Manager
What are you going to do?
To enable further growth Super B is looking for a Senior Project Manager. The Senior Project Manager will be located at the development centre in Hengelo, The Netherlands. In this career opportunity you will be responsible for timely execution of various development and product update projects, while meeting their stringent quality requirements. You will be working with a multi-disciplinary team including operations and will be in direct contact with the customers.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Management of new development projects and product improvements, monitoring progress and quality standards against customer needs.
- Definition of project scope, goals and deliverables based on client’s needs.
- Coordination of project activities and identifying capacity problems and roadblocks with resource managers.
- Participate in meetings with clients, suppliers and coworkers with a customer satisfaction mindset.
- Clear, structured communication of project information to members of the project team and management.
- Further development of Super-B’s project standards, building the foundations for future growth.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical relevant study, for example electronics, mechatronics or manufacturing technology.
- At least 5 year experience in a Project Management role in a technical product environment.
- Automotive experience is a plus.
- Clear communication skills in Dutch and English. German and/or French is a plus.
- Practical experience with project management tools.
- Excellent influencing and organizational skills; able to drive ownership and timely decision making.
- Hands-on, inspiring team player.
For more information please call Edward Wijkamp, by 06-10 33 96 51. You will receive a permanent contract at Super B
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com