wijkampwerkt Malvern Panalytical
Scientific instrumentation for the chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials.
Malvern Panalytical technologies are used by scientists and engineers in a wide range of industries and organizations to solve the challenges associated with maximizing productivity, developing better quality products and getting them to market faster. Their mission is to create superior, customer-focused solutions and services to deliver tangible economic impact through chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials.
Malvern Panalytical has multiple locations all over the world and employs over 2,000 people worldwide. When you join them, you become part of the Malvern Panalytical family, a group of talented women and men who drive innovation, embrace change, and celebrate global community. In Almelo are working 375 employees.
Do you want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation? Are you looking for a position in which you never have a dull moment, nothing is standard and in which you can fully exploit your customer focused and problem-solving skills? Are you a true T-shaped Project Engineer and would you like to learn and develop yourself to be a specialist? Then please come join our Process & Automation Solutions (PAS) Team!
In this position you will be part of the Software Team of the PAS Group. The PAS Group operates internationally, yet the team has a very personal feel. At the end of the day we are always proud to say: We have built that. In this role you will collaborate within the Project Team to design and develop projects that accurately address customer needs. You will report to the PAS Software Teamleader.
What are your challenges?
- Design cutting edge online measurement systems and automated laboratories for analytical purpose;
- Getting robots and other machines programmed so that they operate according to requirements;
- You will design, program and test the software of our devices;
- You will ensure that the software design is robust in order to ensure accurate, reliable and maintainable software;
- You will need to acquire, maintain and disseminate knowledge of the latest software technology and its potential application for Malvern Panalytical;
- Identifying opportunities for improvement.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- A self-motivated, detail oriented, customer focused individual, who is able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Have excellent knowledge of C++, MFC and associated development tools;
- Understanding all details – technical and otherwise – in the Design and effectively communicating with technical and business customers.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Decisiveness, pragmatic, result-oriented, customer-oriented; words that characterize you.
- Willingness to travel (when allowed).
Great to have:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in IT, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent
- At least 2-4 years’ experience as an engineer within a high-tech industry.
- Knowledge and experience in C# and WPF are nice to have,
- Proven record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable role.
When you join:
- Your career will take off with the ‘New Hire Training’. We continue to stimulate our employees in improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external trainings. We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Excellent work life balance.
When you join Malvern PANalytical:
Your career at Malvern Panalytical starts with a swift introduction. You will become part of a growing high tech, international company. They are offering a competitive salary and very good secondary befits, such as 40 holidays per year and a year-end bonus.
For more information please call Edward Wijkamp, by 06-10 33 96 51. You will receive a permanent contract at Malvern Panalytical.